Sales Engineer – Job advertisement
Star MarinePro is a service provider to the Shipbuilding Industry. Our clients are among the world’s largest shipping companies, and we provide our professional services to support our clients’ projects related to newbuilding, conversion and repairs.
We expect you to be an experienced engineer with solid sales experience.
- You will be responsible for the sales activities for marine equipment for new building projects towards existing and new clients.
- You will provide technical and commercial proposals and in charge of direct communication with our domestic and international clients.
- Identify and develop new clients and potential sales opportunity and promote our services to new clients by direct communication.
- We expect that you have experience with sales and contract negotiation which include technical, commercial and legal details.
- You have large contact network to Owners, Shipyards and other stake holders in the maritime industry.
- Regular domestic and international travel to meet clients are to be expected.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
We expect that you have a relevant university degree – preferably Bachelor of Science or equivalent
Most likely you have working experience from shipyard, shipowner, equipment supplier or marine equipment agent.
We expect you to have good knowledge of marine equipment, experience with business to business sales, good presentation skills, technical understanding, strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
As part of the job you are also expected to participate in sales and promotion of other Star MarinePro activities.
Please send your updated CV to our email as follows: email@example.com
View all news